The Canadian Government is pushing ahead with the development of the tarsands, (yes, it's tar mixed with gravel — nothing like the slick oil from Saudi Arabia). Investors are being duped. Plans are being imposed with or without the permission of the native people, animals, and fauna involved. Sacred sites are being destroyed in the name of capitalism. First Nations Communities down river from Fort McMurray in Alberta are feeling the effects of the polluted waters from agreements made forty years ago with the oil industry. Abnormal numbers of their people are dying from various cancers. The fish are deformed, which naturally leads the people to think the cancer is a direct result of the water quality. Honest scientists are concerned about the lack of healthy conscience in our present government. As a result, some great information is becoming known, to help create awareness for Canadian citizens. This page is about citizens sharing with other citizens. The 99% sharing with the 99%.
- Ted Talk with Amory Lovins: A 50-year plan for energy
- Occupy Truth, Canadian Defence Minister Knowledge of Clean Energy is known, but is suppressed in order to promote the corruption of democracy as we know it.
- Gas Hole Trailer
Articles: Stopping Kinder Morgan
- BC Asks Courts for Authority to Block Pipeline Expansion Protection for coasts comes first, government argues.
- BC Needs To Use Full Toolbox to Stop Kinder Morgan The government wins on tone but falls short on putting constitutional obligations to First Nations up front.
- Canada Buys Pipeline as Oil Bubble Is About to Burst New research finds collapsing oil demand means Trans Mountain is ‘doomed.’
More Videos!Videos about Enbridge Oil
- Please watch H2OIL, a short video (Source: 404systemerror)
- Documentary video called To the Last Drop
- The Coverup
- Al Jazeera looks at what engineers faced in trying to stem the flow of oil in BP Oil Spill Explained
- TEDx: Oil Spill Dr. Carl Safine, The oil spill's unseen culprits, victims (Blue Ocean Institute, Stony Brook)
- Video about the New Zealand oil spill 2011
- Say No Thanks, Keystone Pipeline
- Robert Redford Speaks about Renewable vs Non-renewable Energy
- Stephen Harper on Keystone XL pipeline
Articles about Chevron
- Chevron Won't Remove Contaminated Oil, meanwhile Burnaby storage tanks keep leaking into Burrard Inlet. This is an on-going issue which governments at all levels are ignoring.
Copyright © 2012–2018. Permission is granted to copy and re-distribute this transmission freely.